Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I take care of my new tattoo?
- Go to this page to read my complete list of tattoo aftercare instructions.
- Do you take walk-ins?
- I am BY APPOINTMENT ONLY unless I am currently having a holiday walk-in special. Check my social media for updates on walk-in deals.
- How much does it cost?
- My minimum is $100 and my rates average about $150/hr. The price of your next tattoo also depends on size, design difficulty, and number of colors used.
- What form of payments do you accept?
- Cash is Queen, but I also accept Cash App or PayPal. I require a $100 nonrefundable deposit prior to your appointment.
- Do you do cover-ups or work on pre-existing tattoos from other artists, or do reworks?
- Yes, but strictly on a case-by-case basis. If I am not able to take your request, I will let you know and recommend another artist for you.
- Do you offer free consultations?
- Yes! We can set up a phone call or virtual Zoom consultation to talk all about your tattoo if you’d like! Contact me today with a day/time that works best for you and we’ll set something up.
- What are your safety and hygiene practices?
- I adhere to strict hygiene practices and OSHA standards. I use 100% sterile single use tubes and needles, impermeable protective barriers on surfaces and equipment for each individual customer. All of which are then disposed of after each session. This ensures the cleanest possible working area. Every surface is disinfected with a hospital grade disinfectant and I am bloodborne pathogen certified. With the use of proper state of the art equipment and supplies, having the knowledge of and respecting protocol of counter cross contamination, you can be assured you’re in safe hands.
- What is your Covid-19 safety protocol?
- To limit the number of people in the shop at a time, you can only bring one person with you to your appointment and ONLY if you are related and/or self-quarantining together. You must also be able to wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times inside the shop. I will have hand sanitize stations available throughout the shop and additional safety protocol when you arrive for your appointment. If you have seasonal allergies that cause you to cough/sneeze please wait to schedule until the fall or when your allergies subside.
- I’m interested in permanent makeup. How can I find out more?
- I will be training for pmu in September and will be certified this fall! Stay tuned to learn more about what pmu services will be available and email me if you have any questions.